Daily Mail: Two-thirds of American Millennials and Gen Z don’t know that six million Jews were killed in the Holocaust, according to survey from group pressuring Facebook to ban content denying the atrocity* New survey examines Holocaust knowledge among Americans ages 18 to 39
* It found that 63% did not know that six million Jews were killed in the Holocaust
* A third thought that ‘two million or fewer Jews’ were killed during the Holocaust
* One in 10 people surveyed said they believe Jewish people caused the Holocaust
* The survey was run by Conference on Jewish Material Claims Against Germany
* Group is pressuring Mark Zuckerberg to ban Holocaust denial from Facebook
A new survey has found that two-thirds of American Millennials and members of Gen Z do not know that six million Jews were killed during the Holocaust.
The survey of adults ages 18 to 39 was commissioned by the Conference on Jewish Material Claims Against Germany, examining knowledge about the Holocaust among young Americans.
The survey included 1,000 interviews nationwide and 200 in each state, and the Claims Conference says the findings bolster the urgency of the group’s campaign to get Facebook to ban holocaust denial from the platform.
Read more ….
WNU Editor: Another example that proves how dismal American education has become.
More News On Two-Thirds Of American Millennials And Gen Z Not Knowing That Six Million Jews Were Killed In The Holocaust
Nearly two-thirds of US young adults unaware 6m Jews killed in the Holocaust — The Guardian
Survey finds ‘shocking’ lack of Holocaust knowledge among millennials and Gen Z — NBC News
Nearly 20 percent of millennials, Gen Z in NY believe Jews caused the Holocaust: survey — NYPost
Almost 11% of US millennials & Gen Z think the Jews caused the Holocaust, disturbing new survey shows — RT