The memo was signed by all members of the Joint Chiefs of Employees
* The navy’s prime leaders issued a written reminder to all service members Tuesday that the lethal rebellion at Capitol was a prison act
* The memo signed by all members of the Joint Chiefs of Employees additionally reminded navy members that Joe Biden was duly elected as the following president
* It comes after the arrest of present and retired officers among the many rioters
* Among the many identified retired veterans who stormed the Capitol was Ashli Babbitt, a retired Air Power veteran, who was shot useless
* Retired Lt. Col Larry Rendall Brock Jr., 53, was slapped with federal prices after he was pictured carrying plastic handcuffs within the Capitol through the riot
* The Military can be investigating a psychological warfare officer Captain Emily Rainey for main a gaggle of individuals from North Carolina to the rally
The navy’s prime leaders issued a written reminder to all service members Tuesday that the lethal rebellion on the Capitol final week was an anti-democratic, prison act, and that the best to free speech provides no-one the best to commit violence.
A memo signed by all members of the Joint Chiefs of Employees additionally reminded navy members that Joe Biden was duly elected as the following president and will probably be sworn in to workplace on January 20.
The memo was uncommon in that the navy management, together with Gen. Mark Milley, chairman of the Joint Chiefs, felt compelled to remind service members that it’s incorrect to disrupt the constitutional course of.
WNU Editor: To subject such a uncommon memo tells me that the Pentagon management are involved/apprehensive that some within the navy help what occurred final week on the Capital Constructing, and that some might not help/acknowledge Joe Biden as President.
I do know amongst my many mates who’ve served within the U.S. navy, or who’re at present serving …. nobody helps the violence that occurred on the Capital Constructing final week.
All of them additionally know and acknowledge (albeit some reluctantly) that Joe Biden will probably be President on January 20.
However the Joint Chiefs are clearly apprehensive. So am I lacking one thing right here?
Extra Information On The Joint Chiefs Sending A Memo To All U.S. Troops Saying The Riots At The Capital Constructing Had been An Act Of Sedition And Rebel And That Joe Biden Is The Subsequent President