Iran Wants Revenge For Sabotage Attack On Natanz Nuclear Plant


South Front: Iran Seeks Revenge For Sabotage Attack On Natanz Nuclear PlantIran has identified the perpetrators of an act of sabotage at Natanz nuclear facility in the central part of the country in July, according to a spokesperson for the Atomic Energy Organization of Iran. Behrouz Kamalvandi said that while the details of the act of sabotage are still being investigated, the security forces “have detected the agents [who committed the act of sabotage] as well as the motive, methods and manner of the sabotage.”

According to the Iranian side, the saboteurs sought to disrupt the uranium enrichment process at the Natanz facility, but they were not successful in this respect. The act of sabotage reportedly caused no casualties and failed to stop the enrichment work at the facility. The AEOI spokesman likened the current conditions facing the country to the battleground adding that security forces allegedly “succeeded in confronting a large number of cyber attacks on its nuclear facilities.”

The AEOI for the first time described the July 2 incident at the Natanz nuclear facility as a sabotage attack on July 23, and since then pro-Iranian sources have repeatedly vowed to take revenge for the attack.

Read more ….

WNU Editor: Iran’s nuclear officials are hinting that something is going to happen …. Commenting on Natanz explosion is up to SNSC, says nuclear chief (Tehran Times). More here …. Iran halts numerous cyber-attacks on nuclear plants (Middle East Monitor).

Leave a Comment

Participate in relief program
%d bloggers like this: